Michelle's Patterns - $5 Friday

May 10, 2013

Every Friday Michelle's patterns offers a fantastic deal of some sort for only $5!  This week it is an AMAZING deal!  She is retiring 8 of some of her best patterns and so for this weekend only you can get all 8 for only $5!


I've made almost all of Michelle's patterns and they are so fabulous!  Here are a few examples of goodies that I have made using some of the patterns that you get with the $5 bundle.





So jump on over and grab this great deal!  Remember, they will only be on sale this weekend and then they will be gone forever!



3 comments:

  1. I just bought these, too good to be true! Looking forward to making some up.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger