shop update

March 15, 2013

My wonderful and adorable mom turned 70 on wednesday and in honor of her milestone birthday I have marked down ALL of my moda yardage!  Just check the sale section in the shop!  There you will find lots of A Walk in the Woods



This line also includes some fantastic blender prints!



The sale also means that all of the Vintage Modern is on sale




I have to make room because I should be getting in some 2wenty thr3e sometime next week!!!  Woo hoo!  I am so excited for these prints!








Aren't they awesome???  Hope you all have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Cute prints! Going to check it out now. Happy Birthday to your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that ticket stub print! Thanks for the eye candy today :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger