Michelle Patterns Sale!!

November 16, 2012

I can't believe that next week is Thanksgiving!!!  Then Christmas is just around the corner!!!  But that also means that it is time for the holiday sale at Michelle Patterns (formerly Keyka Lou)!!!


If you haven't tried Michelle's patterns, they are fantastic!  She has so many patterns.  I have made almost all of them and can assure you that they are extremely well written.  There is a picture with each step so that you can see exactly what you are supposed to be doing.  I really think they are awesome for all skill levels!  They are perfect for those of you striving for a handmade holiday!!  Most of the smaller patterns can be made in an hour or two and use very little fabric.  Here are some pics of a few things that I have made:

grocery bag pattern


zip pocket pouches pattern

You can also get Vanessa's adorable patterns on sale right now!!!


convertible clutch pattern

I am SO in love with her leather accent fold over pouch pattern!  I have it but haven't made it yet.  I have a feeling a few friends will be getting one for Christmas though!

Now go buy some awesome patterns while they are on sale!!




1 comments:

  1. Love the new blog design. I'm having V make me a new header. Cant wait to see what you come up with for christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger