Happy Thanksgiving!!

November 18, 2012

We are headed to Hawaii for Thanksgiving!  I can hardly believe it!  We are all so excited!  So, I doubt I will be blogging for the next two weeks but if you would like to keep in touch please follow along with our adventures on Instagram.


  1. How fun!! My parents and sister and BIL just got back from there last night. They said the weather is amazing.

  2. Have a great trip!!! Safe travels :)

  3. Lucky you!! Hope you have a safe and fun trip!! a little bit of sunshine sounds wonderful! Happy Thanksgiving!!


I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger