I'm being featured!

July 11, 2012

My Pippa Cuff Tutorial is being featured over at Sew Can She today!!!  It is a great little scrap buster project!  I have instructions for making both an adult size and child's size.  They make awesome gifts too!



They would be really cute as a name tag for field trips or a medical bracelet for people with diabetes or other illnesses.  I've also been thinking up some fun ways to embellish them with trims or maybe even rhinestones.  Hopefully, I will have a post up about that soon.  :)

So welcome to all of you that hopped over from Sew Can She!!  I hope you will stay a while and have a look around!  And for those of you that aren't familiar with Sew Can She, run over NOW!!!  It's an awesome site that features a free tutorial every day, you just can't beat that!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Amy,those cuffs are just so adorable, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those cute little hands! Love the cuffs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew these were yours as soon as I saw that adorable photo! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Amy! Those cuffs are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger