we have a winner!!!

May 26, 2012

So.... without further ado the winner is... #10!!


and this happens to be my lovely friend Mary from across the pond who said...


I'm going to email you Mary, right now!  :)

I have to say a big THANK YOU to all of you that visited and entered!!!  I was floored by the sheer number of comments and all of the nice things that you guys had to say!  I am so glad to have so many new visitors and I truly hope you will all come back!

I know I say this every time but I hated not replying to all of your comments but it was just impossible!

Thanks for a really fun giveaway day!!




2 comments:

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger