Shop update: Vintage Modern is here!

May 18, 2012

I got in the beautiful yardage of Vintage Modern by Bonnie and Camille today!  It is really pretty and the blender/supporting prints are really fantastic!  I can't wait to sew with it.  I have a project that was waiting for the yardage.  Hopefully I can get it finished over the weekend and show it to all of you next week.  ;)  Here are pics of just a few of the prints that i have in the shop.

vintage in sky

hopscotch in pebble

houndstooth in candy apple

snickerdoodle in pear




4 comments:

  1. pretty! hope you sell lots and looking forward to your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - and I love all those colours together!
    Looking forward to seeing the project....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger