Keyka Lou pattern sale

April 13, 2012

There is a great sale going on at Keyka Lou!!!!  All patterns are $5!!


If you haven't tried one of Michelle's awesome patterns, this is the time!!

zip clutches pattern (3 sizes)
basic wallet pattern

bracelet bag pattern
zip pocket pouches pattern (3 sizes)
I know you have all heard me say it before but, seriously, Michelle's patterns are the best!!!  They are easy to understand, have lots of great instructions and pictures and most of them use very little fabric!  Michelle is so sweet and is always willing to help if you have a question.  I have made almost all of her patterns and would be happy to help too!

I am really hoping to try her newest pattern ASAP!

Go grab a few while they are all on sale!





5 comments:

  1. These all look gorgeous! Thanks for the sale tip - I'm going to have a nosey right now....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first discovered her patterns from a link on your site! Now I have maybe 8 or 9 of them?! I just bought 3 during this sale! They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy!!!
    Thanks for posting about the sale! Thanks to you, I also LOVE her patterns. They are so easy to follow and they turn out totally cute!
    Hope you & your family are doing well.
    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! :D <3 Def. will be following your blog often! Great Work <3
    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't resist a good bag :)

    Jenna
    callherhappy.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger