Info and shop update

April 27, 2012

Just a little info today!!!  Keyka Lou now has a new name!!!  You can find the same great info and wonderful patterns at Michelle Patterns!

I also wanted to let you know that Michelle has brought back all of the wonderful patterns that were discontinued at the beginning of the year.  They are now available through her blog at a super low price of only $3!!!



 I used the dewdrop pattern to make this patchwork bag and got several emails lamenting that it was no longer available.  But now it's back!  :)

Also, I have 2 of the new Oliver and S patterns in the shop and they are so cute!

croquet dress

badminton skort, top and dress
I will also have these adorable patterns in the shop next week!!  They have shipped and will be here on Wednesday!  They are by the adorable and super talented Liesl Gibson who is the mastermind of Oliver and S.  They are from her new spin off company, straight stitch society.  I'm loving the cute apple and orange sewing kit pattern so much!




I'll be sure to post on my pinked fabrics FB page as soon as the patterns are listed.   I hope you all have a great weekend!!!




8 comments:

  1. super super cute amy! didn't know michelle was changing her business name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first bag is really cute and love the fabric selection. is there some sort of stiff interfacing in it to keep it's shape. i love the split personality bag as well. very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Dew Drop purse, that's one of the patterns I don't have! I'll have to get that orange sewing kit pattern, very cool not to mention clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those new patterns, Amy! :) Did you order them from UN/MF?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I love the patchwork purse! Well don you! All these patterns look fab! I couldn't pick out a favourite! Just gorgeous!
    Happy weekend to you!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the apples and oranges kit!! So fun!! Have a lovely weekend!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I love her patterns! Thanks for the heads up. And those coin purses are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amy, your website is just lovely!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger