shop update

March 6, 2012

I've gotten a lot of new goodies in this week in the shop!  A walk in the woods by the fabulous Aneela Hoey is here!!  It's so adorable!!!!!



These are just some of the prints!  There are also lots of grey and white choices.

I also got some early release precuts, there is Vintage Modern by Bonnie and Camille

Charm packs, of course, and one fabulous fat quarter bundle!!!


...and some Joy by Kate Spain charm packs!


I'm hoping to get to sew with some of these cute goodies this week!!!  What should I make???





6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make! Maybe a baby doll quilt with the walk in the woods. That would be adorable :) Hope it does well! So pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these prints - soooo spring-y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fabrics are gorgeous ... the mind boggles as to what you could make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! The Walk In the Woods line is darling! And I love the Vintage Modern line. So what project do you plan to make first?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! those are soooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger