patchwork

March 30, 2012

I've had a lot of custom orders lately for patchwork items. It's always a fun look!!!








I used a charm pack of Vintage Modern for all of the patchwork.  I cut all of the charms into 2 1/2" squares so that everything would be even.  Then, for the mini list taker and the zippy pouch, I cut them down to 2 inches so that nothing would get cut off and so that the scale was a little more appropriate for the smaller items.  

The bag is a pattern by Michelle from Keyka Lou.  Unfortunately, it is one of the patterns that she retired but I think the bracelet bag would look SO awesome in patchwork!!!

I will pick a winner for the bunny pattern tonight and post the winner in the morning, so if you haven't entered yet, don't delay!  :)



12 comments:

  1. I love all these - especially the zippered pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Gill, I love all your items! Not to mention that fabric, Vintage Modern, can't wait till it's available in your shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love it! Beautiful fabric as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Love those houndstooth prints in the mix :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love all three of these!!! I think I have to copy the list taker with the button.ha.h.ha.a..You always make everything look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the patchwork!! Such great fabric. :) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving your patchwork items! so darling! I am working on a patchwork pouch too!
    I need to get some of that vintage modern! it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this ensemble! the colors are just perfect for spring! rush88888 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the patchwork and I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this look and color scheme. Hope you are doing well xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger