Modern Folksy Bunny Pattern Winner!!

March 31, 2012

As always, thanks so much for all of your lovely comments on my bunny!!  I really have the best and kindest readers ever.  I LOVE all of you!!!  And I really enjoyed hearing all of your easter candy favorites, so interesting.

The random number fairy has chosen a winner and it's #1!!!!  See, don't be afraid to be the first to comment!


That happens to be the adorable Cami!  Yeah Cami, congrats!!  I am emailing you now.  :)


The rest of you can get the sweet bunny pattern from Virginia!!!



1 comments:

  1. Just LOVE your blog! Happy I've found you and following you now so we can keep in touch. Off to read more pages! Have a great day.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger