shop update: new (early release) precuts

December 15, 2011

I got some really cute precuts in today!  All of these lines won't be out until spring but I got in on a few of the early releases that Moda sometimes offers.  LOVING Aneela's new line!  The yardage will be in stores in February and I'm so excited.  I've ordered the whole line!!  Woo hoo!

For now I have some charm packs!

I also have charm packs of the new Fig Tree line, California Girl

 and Cosmo Cricket's Salt Air.
I also have one FQ bundle of Salt Air!
The colors are so great on all of these lines!

Make sure you have entered the giveaway, it ends tomorrow night!  :)





3 comments:

  1. Very pretty fabrics...makes me look forward to February! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty collection, 'scuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard...

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so pretty Amy! I can't wait to see the full line of Aneela. That salt Air is so cute too! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger