Keyka Lou pattern sale and news

December 19, 2011

Michelle from Keyka Lou has just announced that she will be discontinuing 16 of her patterns!!  I'm kinda sad!  A few of them are favorites of mine.

They will disappear on January 1st!!!  The good news is that until then, all of the patterns to be retired are on sale for $3!!!

Go check out the sale and snap up the patterns before they are gone!

Here is one that I am so sad to see go!!!  It's such a great bag!!


charm school handbag
This one is still in my shop if you don't want to make your own!  :)




3 comments:

  1. I love her patterns and have purchased several! Love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my goals for the new year is to get better at sewing. i can do the basics but really want to improve, i just purchased 2 patterns so hopefully soon i can make them

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an extremely cute bag--and I love the fabric! Do you still have some of that fabric in your store?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger