holiday sewing motivation

November 15, 2011

I know I have been MIA for the last few weeks.  Some long lasting illness is slowly making it's way through my family.  First, the girls were sick, then Doug and now it has finally worked it's way around to me.

I wanted to share something fun with you all though!  Michelle from Keyka Lou is having a pattern sale!!!  Right now all of her patterns are on sale for $5!!  If you haven't tried one of her patterns, now is the time!  She is my favorite go to pattern designer!  Her patterns are all VERY well written, most can be made with very little fabric, and they are all super cute!  She has almost 40 patterns now so there is sure to be something that will be perfect for everyone on your list this year.

Some of my favorites for cute little handmade gifts are:


keychain clutch pattern

zip clutches pattern
basic wallet pattern



The basic wallet fits my iphone so it could double as a phone case!  There are so many more adorable patterns that would make great holiday gifts.  The new zip pocket pouch pattern is adorable and would make a great gift card holder!

So head over to Keyka Lou and snap up some patterns!  The sale ends on Nov. 27th.  Make sure you check out Michelle's blog too, she has so many great tips and tricks on there!!!







9 comments:

  1. I have just made some of the little wallets (pictures on my blog today), and also the pleated purses - they make fantastic presents for teenage girls, and are so quick and easy to do - I love them!

    Hope you and your family recover soon.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to feeling better!

    I've gotten two of Keyka Lou's patterns before and I'm happy to see that they are on sale. Thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are on the mend!! I have 3 Keyka Lou's patterns. They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, sorry you've all been hit by the ick. Hope you're all better soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me know about Michelle's sale! I have several of her patterns and just got me two more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, thanks for letting us know about the sale! I just got a pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry you all have been sick! Hope you are on the mend soon.
    I love her patterns too and need to check which ones I don't have :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i linked this today too. michelle really has the best patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amy, I almost hate to check out your blog, because I get lost in your creativity. I want to do everything that you're doing. You are amazing!!
    Some day when you're visiting back in N. Fla. I hope to meet you. gail b.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger