a few more gift ideas

November 21, 2011

I was pretty productive last week!  I finally got to try Keyka Lou's newest pattern, the zip pocket pouch pattern and I LOVE it!!!  And it's still on sale until the 27th, can't beat that!

Here is the medium size:



And here is the tall version:



As you can see, both will easily hold an iphone with room to spare.  I love the zipper pocket!  I am always so happy with things made from Michelle's patterns.

I also had a custom order for some art folios and made a couple extra.  If you haven't seen Virginia's shop, you are really missing out!!  Her patterns are fantastic and the art folio is, by far, the most popular item that I have ever sold in my shop!  If I made 100 of these suckers, I would still have requests for more.  They really are useful and are they are always my go to gift for birthday parties.





All of these goodies are in the shop if you don't feel like making some yourself!  :)




20 comments:

  1. oh my! so cute. I love your crayon folios. Your fabric choices are so sweet! Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove your fabrics!! These are great patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very beautiful gift and my daughter will really love to have this one. It's really really cute and the functionality is superb. See all those pockets, I bet my tablet could fit in there better than a sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister will definitely swoon when she sees these designs. She's been doing the rounds making her own custom designed bedsheets and pillow covers, but she's run out of inspiration recently. Maybe she just needs to see these and she'll be good to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant find the pattern either,
    kbrown.rtjb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your art folios, They would be great in the car when traveling.
    Thanks For sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been wanting to make the traveling art tote for my K, where would I find patterns and or tutorials? Btw this will be my first sewimg project :) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Projektcoupon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like the pattern also please. Glassgirl330@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am interested as well in receiving the pattern. Jreparalegal@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I please get the pattern for this? This is adorable! steph-bsb@prodigydotnet

    ReplyDelete
  12. did any one manage to get a pattern for this?? I would love to make one cubbysclubhouse@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! The links for the patterns are in black in the above text! If you can't see them on your screen I'm so sorry! The pouch is a pattern by Michelle Patterns and the art folio pattern can be purchased from Gingercake patterns. Enjoy!

      Delete
  13. I just bought your pattern an made one for my daughter yesterday. Thank you so much! Mine is far from perfect, but with the limitations of the fabric I already had, I think I improvised pretty well. She already loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where can I get the art folio pattern from?
    caz2020@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. i cant find the pattern for this
    aprilstrempel2yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger