shop updates

October 6, 2011

oops a daisy floral, AB full moon dots and meadowsweet

I've added 4 travel sewing kits to my shop.  They will make great gifts for the holidays and I love making them!  :)  Here are the other ones that are in there now.

joel dewberry heirloom

anna maria horner loulouthi

lizzy house 1001 peeps

I also have some really great chevron twill tape in the fabric shop!  I haven't had a chance to use any yet myself but it has been really popular.  I can't wait to see how it will be used by everyone, so many possibilities!









6 comments:

  1. Love those!!! I have so got to make me a few more. They really are so useful.
    I need to hop over to your shop and see what you have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amy, love those twill tapes! and the sewing kits are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the twill tape so much! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, those twill tapes look fab! Not a clue what I'd use it for, but it's fab...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sewing kit! I'd love one for crochet hooks :) Rachael Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my twill tapes today and they are so cute and I can't wait to think of a way to use them!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger