twirly skirt and a few guests

June 28, 2011


I made Adelaide this little twirly skirt a couple of weeks ago.  I never got pictures of it when it was first made because as soon as it came off of the machine she insisted on wearing it!  That's always a good sign!!  :)


only photo where you can see her cute face or she wasn't twirling  :)

I think it is a favorite both because it twirls really well and because it has lots of yellow.  Anything yellow is awesome, because her hair is yellow, of course!

I wasn't super crazy about all of the little apron skirt patterns out there until I saw this one!  I mean, how could anyone not LOVE that skirt!!!  So, I bought the pattern immediately after seeing that one and I have to admit that it's pretty cute.  Here is another pattern that looks cute, I like that the apron is not only reversible but removable as well.

We also had a few visitors last week!  The girls watched them for hours, it was fabulous entertainment for all of us.  :)




8 comments:

  1. Love those fabrics! The skirt looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love her hair!! what an adorable skirt and such a fun one for a girl.hah.ah.a.a.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skirt is adorable. It always thrills me when my kids can't wait for a project to be completed as well, it is the best sign of success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's adorable! My daughter is just two and skirts don't stay up very well on her yet, but I bet she'd love a twirly skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet skirt-looks great on her! The ducks are adorable! Did I ever tell you about the time we had a baby duck? Cutest little thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable is that! The skirt AND the little girl wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and I love the color and pattern combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that pattern and I love the fabrics you chose, it's just perfectly adorable... makes me want to make one for Livi! xo amy

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger