a little table topper

June 17, 2011

I made a little table topper out of some left over bliss charm squares.  Just a little something to brighten up our old coffee table.  It came together really quickly and was fun to make!


Sorry, the photos aren't the greatest!!  We had about 7 days of rain and gloom but I wanted to get some pictures before something got spilled on it!  :)

I used some red ric rac that I think looks really cute!  The main part is quilted with straight lines, 1/4" on either side of each seam.  The white border, I free motion quilted with a fun loopy design.



I may have to make another one for my kitchen table!  :)



7 comments:

  1. Pretty! Really love the loopy stitching...nice detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute and I think it would be adorable even as a doll quilt when you got tired of it on your table. Boy I love that line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet Amy! Your quilting is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so pretty! Love the ric rac detail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy!! I've missed your blog too! just had an hour of fun reading back into all your archive posts :) you have some absolutely gorgeous projects, the fabric shop is looking amazing too! You're doing so well, I'm so pleased for you! xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger