a winner and a thank you! :)

May 26, 2011





So, first, I have to say how floored I am by the awesome comments that all of you left!!!  I am so flattered and loved reading every single one of them, all 745!!!  I'm sorry I couldn't reply to each and every one, which I usually do.  THANK YOU so much!!!  I am so looking forward to getting to know all of my new followers too, fun!!
Ok, drum roll, the winner is!!!

which just happens to be...

Congrats Kylee!!!  I am emailing you right now!  :)








No Response to "a winner and a thank you! :)"

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger