a pinafore

April 14, 2011


This is Adelaide's "I know you want me to smile so you can take my picture" look.  :)  A little crooked smile that always makes me laugh.  And, of course, she had to wear her kitty cat boots!!!

I made her a pinafore yesterday!  It was super quick and easy! I made a size 3 and so it's a little big.  It looks so cute and comfy and she absolutely loves it!  I let her choose the fabric and she went right for the cute teapots and cupcakes!

The pattern is Heidi and Finn's sweet pocket pinafore.  I LOVE that it is reversible!!  This kid is messy, so even if she gets something on it, I can just flip it over and have a clean, new dress!!  The other side is Michael Miller tea blooms.



Here is the back, I love how it lays but also allows for a lot of movement in play.  It is also easy to get on and off.
I think she may need some ruffled bottom bloomers to go under it for the summer!  As for now it will be super cute with leggings and a long sleeve t-shirt!



13 comments:

  1. She is so cute! The outfit makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pinafore. Her fabric choices are great too :). I really like the pleated pocket. Anne has the same boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just totally adorable! and she has good fabric taste.hah.aahhaa.a...love the boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I like that criss cross style in the back. I think I have a similar pattern. I will have to try it this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a super cute little dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Pinafore..cuter kid! She looks like a great independent spirit! I'm sure she keeps you hopping! I love the boots..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol ! Ohmygosh, she is such a doll! The smile, the boots and the pinafore. All adorable :-)
    I bet you spend most of the day cracking up!

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable! I'm in love with the fabric. This so makes me want a girl...

    P.S. those curls get me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look on her face! Those boots rock and she's got great taste in fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a little darling!<3 That dress is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh Amy!! That is just so cute!! I love it, it looks gorgeous!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger