custom bib

February 23, 2011

I got to sew a little this weekend!  I was asked by a very sweet friend from high school to make a bib and burp cloth set for her cousin that has a new baby girl.  I had made one for my friend when she had her little girl and she loved it and wanted to share the fun!  :)  I used my bib pattern and just made the simple burp cloth using a gerber cloth diaper and adding fabric to the center section.  She also asked if I could embroider the baby's initial on the things for her.  It is always so nice to get a personalized gift that you know has been made just for you!  So here is the little gift set all ready to get messy and loved on!  :)



If anyone needs measurements for the burp cloth just let me know!  It is, seriously, the easiest baby gift you will ever make!

I started a new facebook page just for the little fabric shop to keep all of you updated on what is going on there!






6 comments:

  1. I totally love this set!! I get to make a girly one this week too!! This is outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful set Amy! I love it!! So girly and sweet. I think this is a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, This is just precious!!! I love girly things. I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow me back.
    Blessings, Lori
    lorisstorys.blogspot.com
    I tried to print your free bib pattern and couldnt. Could you email it to me.
    itsybitsystitches@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! What are the measurements for the burp cloth? Thanks so much! - Lydia

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger