sherbet pips quilt - WIP

January 15, 2011

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to happen upon a layer cake and jelly roll of Aneela Hoey's upcoming line, Sherbet Pips.  If you haven't seen this line or Aneela's beautiful blog, you are missing out!!  She also has adorable embroidery patterns that she sells in her etsy shop.
Sherbet Pips is going to be such a great line!  The yardage doesn't come out until April but it is already on my "to buy" list.  I couldn't resist cutting up the jelly roll right away and have the quilt top all finished except for sewing on the outer border.  Here is a little sneak peek!!!










Who could resist those adorable pups and the girl on the swing is just so fabulous!  I love her little mary janes!!!


7 comments:

  1. Ooo, I love peeks! This is one of my fave fabrics right now! I cannot wait to get a ton of it :) I look forward to seeing the whole of what you made!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have to get some of this when it comes out. Way too cute! Is that a teeny tiny mouse behind the dog? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I scored a charm pack and finally decided what to do with it today. I can't wait until the yardage comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Can't wait to see the whole quilt. You are right. That girl on the swing is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to see you are enjoying yourself with the fabrics. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is going to be a fabulous quilt Amy! The peeks are beautiful and I can't wait to see the whole thing! I have a feeling that all three of your girls will want one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeek, I need to get my hands on some precuts! I love this line!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger