Merry Christmas

December 26, 2010

I hope everyone had a truly Merry Christmas!!!




We had a great morning opening presents and eating a yummy breakfast that Doug made!  We all got dressed and headed to Doug's oldest brother's house.  They are always nice enough to host a fantastic Christmas dinner.  
The girls looked so cute in their new dresses that they finally agreed to put on!  They were awesome in the car on the ride, it is about an hour and a half which is a little long but they were being so good.  We were about 3 miles from our destination when I looked back at Adelaide just in time to see her puke all over her new dress, her car seat and everything else that was anywhere near her!  Poor kid!  I, thankfully, had packed extra clothes so she got a bath as soon as we got there.  I guess it wouldn't be the holidays without at least one eventful story to tell.  :)





6 comments:

  1. Oh my stars does it get any cuter than them? Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls look adorable in their new dresses and wrapped in their beautiful quilts! I hope Adelaide is feeling better now though. Merry Christmas Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too Amy, thank you for your thoughtful comments on my blog as always I really do appreciate them :) and I've just spyed your sewing room and you can't believe how JEALOUS I am!! it's fantastic!!!! and those owl pillows are gorgeous, great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls look absolutely beautiful in their sweet little dresses! I also love your mug rug! So pretty!!

    Have a wonderful new year. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!! I'm a new follower & just love your page. (and your FB pg, too) Your girls are adorable! I wish you lots of success with your business in the new year!
    ~ Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas at your place looks dreamy, and your girls dresses too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger