last of my Christmas sewing

December 21, 2010

These adorable owls are the last handmade gifts that I had to finish.  My girls are going to love them, they always steal all of the pillows off of the couch and have even taken a couple of Doug and I's out of our bed!  Maybe we can get ours back now!
The purple one is for Hannah and matches the duvet cover that I made for her in the spring.  The Nicey Jane ones are for Penelope and Adelaide because they match their new quilts.  The super cute, and easy, pattern is the Lola Owl pattern from my friend Virginia.  She has the best ideas and really great patterns!  She also has TONS of fun tutorials free on her blog so be sure to check them out!





I still have a few strings to clip but I had to get them stuffed and photographed before I was caught!  He, he!  Santa is coming!  :)




9 comments:

  1. They are great! I love the contrast between the fabrics on Hannah's. They will be so happy! Our kids are pillow stealers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just fantastic- I am definitely making som- probably too late for Christmas but definitely worthwhile for a cute birthday present.So sweet! Thanks for the tip.I am one of your new followers .Come and visit me as well , I have just done a post about using and recycyled Christmas cards as present wrapping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, those turned out so cute! i bet the pillow stealers will love them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the green and pink one. How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEah! great job! i knew you would choose a really cute combination! I hope they love them. plus you will get to make the beds with cute pillows and beautiful handmade quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy these are gorgeous!! Great job :) I love the nicey jane fabrics too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so adorable. I love anything bird oriented... but these are precious.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger