sew and tell friday: a favorite and a new pattern

November 5, 2010

I finished quite a few things this week but these are the two that I am most fond of!  I have made quite a few bracelet bags (it is my favorite at the moment) but I have to say that this one is my favorite!!  Heather Bailey fabric never disappoints!


I also tried out a pattern that I haven't made before, the charm school bag.  I cut this bag out this summer but just got around to making it this week.  I think the shape is great and the pleats add a little something extra but I must tell you that all of those pleats took forever!  Not a quick bag to make but a cute result.




Both are Keyka Lou patterns!
I am linking up to Amylouwho's Sew and Tell Friday for the first time!  :)





12 comments:

  1. LOVE the orange!! Both bags are great, I love that style, but seriously, that orange is fantastic. Great finishes, found you on Sew and Tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both bags are completely adorable. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely precious! Yes, Heather Bailey has some wonderful fabrics. I love your bags! Pleats are worth the extra time, really. Thanks for sharing!
    Enjoy those "fantastic, crazy girls"! I'm not an only child, but I'm an only daughter, so I can relate to being spoiled. Being a stay-at-home mom has been the perfect remedy for that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beautiful...but there is no doubt that that orange bag is just stunning....my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I LOVE your charm school bag! The orange prints are FABULOUS!!! Another pattern I "need" to buy . . . :-)

    I always love a bracelet bag too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!!! Love the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. darling bags! I love the bracelet design... so girly! Orange is my favorite color, so naturally, I'm drawn towards that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, I love Keyka Lou patterns, and your bags came out AMAZING! I love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are just to darn adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your bags turned out FABULOUS! Thank you for doing the patterns justice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those bags are adorable! And of course I love the Nicey Jane - but that orange is a show stopper! I love them!!

    So glad you joined us!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger