the day after

November 7, 2010

The craft show is finally over!  I feel like I was planning a wedding or something, I was preparing forever! I think it was a success, it is hard to tell.  It was really nice to see people react to my things, something we never really experience when selling online.  I also got to really narrow down who my target market is, which is really helpful and will let me tailor my shop and sewing to fit their needs a little more.  Best of all, I got my name out locally!

Of course, the crayon art folios and crayon wallets were my best sellers!  The baby gift sets also got a lot of attention.  I didn't sell one handbag though which was a little shocking and disappointing, but that just means that the orange bag will be going up in the shop.  :)

Here are a few pictures of my little table!








Thanks so much to all of my bloggy friends for all of your support and advice, it really helped so much!

 


9 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful amy. So bright and fresh. I am so happy it was a success. Handbags seem to be a hard sell at shows for some reason. Now your etsy shop will be full for the Holidays too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, looks really great. What a fun booth. I think people always have a hard time buying things that are over $20, but it just depends. Whatever you have left will go great in your shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww it looks wonderful! Good Job Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your set up looks so sweet! Congrats on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Looks great. Glad you had a good experience :) I think your bags and stuff will do well in your shop. From my experience (granted, it was only the one show) my Etsy customers are totally different from the craft show buyers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on a successful show! I'm shocked that no one bought one of your bags. So crazy! But I'm sure someone will snatch up your orange bag on etsy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and loved looking around. Love all of your sewing projects. I am an only child too and have three girls but also have one boy thrown into the mix. haha

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger