tunic refashion success

September 24, 2010

I feel vindicated from my mess up from yesterday!  The fault was all mine.  I contacted the very sweet seller that I bought the cute pattern from and she helped me figure out what I had done.  My scaling was messed up on my printer, rookie error, I know!  Even though I don't consider myself a rookie, we all make those mistakes sometimes, right?



So this:



became this:






















I am so relieved, I hate making
silly mistakes like that.  And....  she loves it.  Man, she sure is cute!

5 comments:

  1. I want one!!!!That is gorgeous! Addy is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice save! She looks great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, it's adorable! Love that green print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little coat is awesome! I'm in love with the big wood button :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, this is ADORABLE! As are the rest of your amazing KCWC clothes. Loving the fabric choices and of course that super cutie of yours! She's just darling.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! They make my day! Please make sure to leave me your email in your comment if it is not attached to your blogger profile, that way I can reply! Thanks so much :)

lots of pink here! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger